When you’re in the equine industry, you don’t want just anyone writing your content. Hire me, a lifelong horse lover, rider, and equine research enthusiast. Seriously. I started reading equine veterinary handbooks when I was eight, and that thirst for knowledge continues today. I’m active in the industry and keep my finger on the newest advancements, news, and trends.
Plus, in 2017, I won the Horse Junkies United International Blogging Contest.
I’m the right writer for you because:
- I’m a rider and a horse owner. I understand the nuanced equine world, and I understand your clients – often, I am one of them.
- I love what I write about, and it shows in the blogs, website content, and marketing copy I create for your business.
- I create copy that your audience will see as having been created just for them, so you can truly connect with your clients.
And when it comes to horses, you just can’t fake experience.
Need content for your equine business? Let me help with the following:
- Blog posts
- Email funnels
- Grant applications
- Product descriptions
- Website content
Sound great? Check out my services page for rates and copy packages.
When you work with me, you’ll be working with an established voice in the equestrian world. Just a few of my previous clients include:
- State Line Tack
- Intrepid International
- Horze Equestrian
- Classic Equine Equipment
- Buckley Fence
- And more
Additionally, my work has appeared in equestrian industry magazines and websites, including:
- Horse Channel
- Wide Open Pets
- Horse Junkies United
- Above the Rail Magazine
- The Northwest Horse Source
- Massachusetts Horse Magazine
- California Riding Magazine
- And many, many more
I would love to learn more about your equine-related business and how I can help you. Please contact me to set up a time to chat.